A hand disinfectant for professional use
The purely Finnish LV Hand Disinfectant is an efficient and skin-friendly hand disinfectant for daily use. The ethanol-based hand disinfectant is easy to spread and it has high absorbability. Its highly effective composition has been shown to eliminate microbes on hands. LV Hand Disinfectant is particularly suitable for people with sensitive skin and preventing skin problems thanks to its optimal composition. The glycerol contained by the product cares for your skin and keeps your hands in good condition. The fully colourant- and fragrance-free hand disinfectant is certified by the Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation.
LV Hand Disinfectant has a wide efficacy towards various microbes. It destroys common bacteria and viruses in up to 1 minute (norovirus 15 s, bacteria 30 s, poliovirus 60 s). The product has been tested and approved according to the following European norms:
- EN 1500 Hygienic handrub (phase 2.2)
- EN 12791 Surgical hand disinfection (phase 2.2)
- EN 13624 Fungicidal or yeasticidal activity in the medical area (phase 2.1)
- EN 13727 Bactericidal activity in the medical area (phase 2.1)
- EN 14476 Virucidal activity in the medical area (phase 2.1)